Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I preparing program shows you the prescribed procedures for introducing and arranging Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 (JBoss EAP 6). Through hands-on labs, gain proficiency with the basic, genuine assignments that a framework director has to know to successfully convey and oversee applications on JBoss Enterprise Application Platform.
Subsequent to finishing this course, you ought to be set up to take the Red Hat Certified JBoss Administration (RHCJA) Exam (EX248).
- Base involvement with framework organization on Windows, UNIX, or Linux working frameworks
- Comprehension of equipment and systems administration
- No earlier information of Java, scripting, or JBoss Developer Studio is required
Install, configure, and manage JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
- Outline of JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP): Learn the ideas and wording of JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6, and introduce and run a JBoss Enterprise Application Platform occurrence.
- Arrange JBoss Enterprise Application Platform in independent mode: Understand the index structure of independent mode and the standalone.xml design document, and convey an application onto an independent server.
- Arrange JBoss Enterprise Application Platform in space mode: Set up an area, including a space controller dealing with different host controllers. Additionally figure out how to send an application onto a space.
- Arrange servers: Define a server amass on a host, add servers to a server gathering, and convey an application to a server gathering.
- Utilize the CLI apparatus: Learn how the order line Interface device can be utilized to content managerial assignments.
- The datasource subsystem: Understand database association pools in JBoss Enterprise Application Platform and how to arrange the datasource subsystem. Figure out how to send a Java™ Database Connectivity (JDBC) driver and characterize a datasource.
- The logging subsystem: Configure the logging subsystem, incorporating arranging the implicit handlers and lumberjacks.
- The informing subsystem: Understand JMS and HornetQ, including how to characterize and design association manufacturing plants and goals (points and lines).
- The security subsystem: Configure the security subsystem, including anchoring the administration interfaces, anchoring an application, and anchoring a JMS goal. Likewise figure out how to characterize a LDAP and database security domain.
- JVM arrangement: Configure the JVM for both independent and area modes.
- Moving applications to JBoss EAP 6: Understand classpath and module conditions, JPA issues, refreshing security settings, and different tips on the most proficient method to relocate an application to JBoss EAP 6.
- The web subsystem: Configure the HTTP and HTTPS Connectors, set up a SSL association, and design an AJP Connector.
- Prologue to bunching: Set up JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 of every a group in both independent and area mode.