Microsoft SSAS Training
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rated by 2130 learners
Enroll For Course
Check with our instructor in the demo session if you want to customized the course topics.
Trusted by 12k+ Learners
Jobs On Jboss
Top IT MNC such as Infosys, HCL, TCS, Wipro, etc.
Average salary for Developer would be $103,987 PA.
Basic Computer knowledge.
MS SSAS Training FAQ's!
1. SSAS Installation and Configuration
- Introduction to SSAS 2012 & 2014
- Multidimensional Mode Configuration
- Tabular Mode Configuration, In-Memory
- Testing SSAS Workspace Servers in SSDT
- Understanding Real-world Databases
- Need for OLAP Databases and Mining
- Need for Cubes and Faster Reports
- Identifying OLAP / Analysis Entities
- Kimball and Inmon Methods – BI Design
- SSAS Usage and Target Access Methods
- Column Storage, Row Storage Options
2. Basic SSAS Entities & Usage
- Data Source and Data Source Views
- Computed Columns and Attributes
- Building Relationships For Cubes
- Identifying Facts and Dimensions
- Identifying Measurable Aggregates
- Identifying Attributes and Hierarchies
- Deciding Cube (MOLAP) Schema
- Named Queries and Relations in DSV
- Database Dimensions from DSV Entities
- Cube Dimensions from DSV Relations
- Cube & Database Dimensions – Issues
3. Dimension Wizard and Attributes
- Creating Multi-Dimensional Entities
- Attributes and Key Member Names
- Cube Dimension Templates and Options
- Applying Time Based Dimensions
- Dimension Hierarchies and Limitations
- Cube Attribute Relations and Uses
- Composite Attribute Keys in OLAP Cubes
- Building Attribute Levels and Hierarchies
- Duplicate Attribute Key Errors
- Common Deployment & Security Errors
- Deployment Warnings in Real-World
4. Cube Wizard and Relations
- Cube Design – Regular Templates
- Cube Measures and Dimension Keys
- Additive and Semi-Additive Measures
- Cube Customization Options and MDX
- Calculations and MDX Members
- MDX Scripts for Member Calculations
- Cube Calculation Sets and MDX Scripts
- BI Enhancements and MDX in MOLAP
- Time-Based Calculations with MDX
5. Dimension Types & KPI
- Role-Playing Dimensions and MDX
- Fact and Factless Dimensions
- Referenced Dimensions & Usage
- Conformed Dimensions & Usage
- Degenerate Dimensions & Usage
- Junk & Hierarchical Dimensions
- Dimension Usage and Granularity
- Building Fact Less Dimensions
- Static and Dynamic KPIs with MDX
- Parent and Child KPIs with MDX
- Defining KPIs and Goals using MDX
- Perspectives using MDX Expressions
- SSAS Actions with MDX and XMLA
6. SSAS Partitions and Aggregations
- Local and Remote Cube Partitions
- Storage Modes – MOLAP, ROLAP, HOLAP
- Aggregations and Proactive Caching
- Tuning Cube Partition Processing
- Row Estimations and Aggregations
- Assigning Aggregations, Scripts
- Usage-Based Optimization (UBO)
7. MDX Functions, FILTERS and JOINS.
- MDX Functions & Conditional JOINS
- Complex MDX Queries & FILTERS
- CROSS APPLY versus MDX JOINS
- CROSS APPLY and MDX Query Filters
- Cube and Dimension Writebacks
- MDX with Roleplaying Dimensions
- MDX Transactions & Limitations
8. Data Mining and Forecast
- Need for Data Mining Structures
- Data Mining Algorithms and Rules
- DMX Queries and Forecast Reports
- Data Mining Scope and DMX Ranks
9. Tabular Mode Cube Design
- Entity Identification Procedures
- Workspace Configuration Settings
- In-Memory Processing Options
- Advance Cube Design Scenarios
- Aggregated Measures with KPIs
- Partitioned Dimensions & Usage
- Conditional MDX Scripts & Options
- Hierarchical MDX in Tabular Mode
- MDX Filters and Joins in Tabular Mode
10. Deployment (Tabular & Multidimensional)
- Deployment Options and Pre-requisites
- Cube Deployment Process and Tools
- SSAS Deployment Wizard Tool & Errors
- Storage Locations – Cube & Partitions
- Creating OLAP Databases, Scripts
- Processing Options and Schedules
- Managing Deployment Process (OLAP)
- SSAS Database and Cube/Mining Audits
- MDX Query Log Tables in DB Engine
- Flight Recorder Options and Sampling
- Managing SSAS Log Providers
11. OLAP Database Management
- OLAP & Tabular Database Backups
- OLAP Compressions and Encryptions
- Backups, Restores and Passwords
- Scheduling Backups and Jobs
- OLAP DB Synchronizations and XMLA
- Partitions – Splits and Merge Options
Managing Partitions & Aggregations
12. Usage-Based Optimization (UBO)
- Need for Optimization and Audits
- Designing Aggregations using UBO
- Aggregations For Optimization Levels
- Audit Query Filters and Reuse Options
- OLAP Restore Options and XMLA
13. Using OLAP Structures
- Cube Analysis with Excel Tables
- Excel Pivots and Refresh Options
- Configuring ODC (Office) Connections
- Prediction Functions and Analysis
- DMX and MDX Queries Interfaces
14. Managing Security with MDX
- SSAS Security Roles and Scope
- Object Level Access and Dynamic MDX
- Item Security and DAX Expressions
- Dynamic Cube Security with MDX
- OLAP Security Audits and Query Logs
15. Schedules and SSAS Upgrades
- OLAP Management with ETL/DWH
- MDX and OLAP Operations with ETL
- Scheduling SSAS Operations (XMLA)
- Comparing SSAS 2012 & SSAS 2014
16. Practice Test & Interview Questions
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered some real-time examples. These examples might help you.
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2-3 years of real experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
What is SSAS?
SSAS stands for SQL Server Analysis Services, which is a network analytical processing and data mining platform in Microsoft SQL Server.
How SSAS is used for?
SSAS is used as a tool by organizations to support transaction processing, business intelligence, and analytics applications and make sense of information possibly spread out across multiple databases, or in disparate tables or files.
Why do we use SSAS?
The features of ssas are Speed, Shared metadata, Security, Multidimensional analysis, avoid resource contention with the source system, Consolidate from multiple sources, etc.
Who can be benefited from this course?
Business Intelligence professionals, Analysts, Database administrators, Data Warehousing professionals and also ssas learners.
Is SSAS easy to learn?
It is very easy to learn if you are familiar with MDX and DAX. If you are not familiar with these don’t bother about that SVR Technologies prepare you well.
What is the benefit by learn this course?
svr technologies provide this training is simple term you can easily grasp all the concepts of this training mostly sql server analysis services tutorial helps you for quick learning and it helps you to develop skills and knowledge.
What is the pay scale of SSAS?
The annual average salary of SSAS developer is $103,987 the pay scale depends on your experience and job role.
What are the job opportunities of SSAS?
SSAS is a part of MSBI. Job opportunities will be more and chances of earnings might also be more depending on how well you are doing. SSAS skills are in very high demand. If you know MDX.
Some of the Job titles of SSAS:
- SSAS Developer
- Data Engineer
- IT Consultant
- Machine Learning Engineer
Near Dwaraka Nagar,
Visakhapatnam, AP, India – 530017